There’s only THREE days left to shop Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale, so if you’ve been eye-ing something for the past few weeks, now is your time to make moves and grab it at that great price!
1. kate spade cedar street – small Jensen leather tote // price before sale: $328.00 // price after sale: $218.90
This has to be my favorite because it is what I asked for for my 21st birthday, coming up in just a few days! I’ve been looking for a tote in this color, because all of my bags are black. I love this because it’s just the right size to fit all of my necessities and it can be used all year long! Fingers crossed this is what I’ll be opening on my birthday. :)
2. kate spade glitter stud earrings // price before sale: $38.00 // price after sale: $24.90
UM how cute and sassy are these earrings? I love them in ‘multi glitter’ and I’m very strongly considering grabbing a pair for just under $25. It’s almost a no-brainer!
3. Kendra Scott ‘Dylan’ Stone Pendant Necklace // price before sale: $60.00 // price after sale: $38.90
I have heard so many great things about Kendra Scott’s jewelry and I saw this necklace and fell in love. It may just have to be my birthday present to myself!
4. BP. Floppy Felt Hat // price before sale: $28.00 // price after sale: $17.90
After traveling around Europe for almost four months, floppy hats are one of the things I definitely saw a lot and I wish I had purchased! They are so chic and can make any outfit look put-together. Luckily, I could grab this great deal and purchase one for just under $18.
5. kate spade new york ‘pretty little thing’ iPhone 6 case // price before sale: $40.00 // price after sale: $25.90
Can you tell I’ve been obsessing over kate spade recently?! It seems that clear iPhone cases are in right now. This striped one by kate spade that says ‘pretty little thing’ on it is the perfect way to dress up your iPhone!
One of my favorite things about Nordstrom is that they always have free shipping and free returns. So, if you see something you are on the fence about, you’re better off grabbing it before the sale is over. That way, you got it at that great price, but if it doesn’t work out or if you change your mind, you could always return it!
Have you purchased anything from the Anniversary Sale? Let me know in the comments below.
Have a happy Friday, everyone!