I’m in disbelief that it is already (halfway through) June and I’ve been home from Europe for over a month, but I’ve decided to get back on my blogging game. Without further ado, I present to you my May Favorites!
- Tobi – I recently ordered a bunch of stuff from here and loved all of it! I will definitely be ordering from here more often because of their great prices, fast shipping and free returns!
- Burt’s Bee’s Lip Crayon – Caitlin Bea, my favorite YouTuber, talked about these in a few videos so I decided to go out and try it for myself. I got the color Hawaiian Smolder and LOVE the color and the way it applies on my lips.
- Maybelline the Rocket Volum’ Express – I was in need of new mascara and decided to try a different kind than I normally use. I tried this kind because one of my roommates recommended it and her eyelashes always look so long and voluminous! I definitely will be purchasing this again because it works so well!
- My purse – One of my purchases I made while studying abroad was a new purse. Every time I use it, I think of the wonderful semester I had. I bought it from the leather market in Florence and have been using it so much since I got it! The strap comes off so it could be a clutch, so it’s very versatile. It definitely adds to any outfit and is especially perfect for a night out.
- Favorite app: Poshmark! – After spending almost all of my money while I was abroad (#sorrynotsorry), I realized I need to save up some money, and my 20-hour work weeks aren’t cutting it. So I resorted to cleaning out my closet, picking out the clothing I don’t wear anymore and adding it to my closet on Poshmark. I’ve sold a few items and am in the process of adding more to it!
- Favorite song: Take Your Time by Sam Hunt – I’ve recently gotten into country music and I must say that Sam Hunt has stolen my heart. His voice is amazing, his songs are so catchy and cool…and, I mean, look at him! He’s definitely easy on the eyes, ladies. I really like this song, and Sam Hunt in general, because he’s not super country. Check out this song and let me know what you think!
What were your favorites in May?