While I’m still in disbelief that the year has (almost) come to an end, I want to share with you some things I was loving this past month!
1. Banana Republic Premium Denim Skinny Jeans – Even though I got these jeans for Christmas, they instantly became a favorite of mine! They are so comfortable, yet they don’t completely stretch out as the day goes on, which a lot of my jeans do! I’ve worn them a few times already since I’ve got them and I can safely say they are my favorite jeans I own!
2. John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shampoo – I’m a brunette and I’ve had blonde highlights for about a year and a half. They’ve gotten a little expensive to keep up with on a college girl’s budget, so I’ve decided I want to go back to my natural hair color (dark brown), with maybe some light brown highlights or ombre, which will require less maintenance. I didn’t want to dye my hair quite yet, but I tried this shampoo and after only a few uses I could tell that it brought out the natural brunette colors in my hair, while making the blonde highlights blend in more! I definitely recommend this product.
3. The Wombats – This is an English indie rock band that my brother introduced to me and I have recently been obsessed. Though they are not very well-known or on the radio at the moment, I still love their music and could see them getting big! (I mean, come on – who doesn’t love British accents?!) My favorite songs by them are “Let’s Dance to Joy Division,” “Your Body is a Weapon,” and “Techno Fan.” Check them out!
4. Aussie 3-Minute Miracle Strong Conditioning Treatment – Oh. My. Gosh. This stuff is fabulous! I’ve been using this as my conditioner in the shower recently and have noticed that my hair feels smoother and a lot stronger than it previously was! It’s definitely a miracle, as the name implies.
5. Olay All Day Moisturizer – My skin, especially my face, gets SO dry in the winter. This lotion has helped moisturize my face and make my make-up go on very smoothly. I am very thankful I’ve finally found a lotion that works for my very dry face.
6. Intense Studying Playlist on Spotify – I get so distracted when studying, so I can’t listen to actual music or else you’ll catch me jamming out to my favorite songs while avoiding studying at all costs. I am an avid user of Spotify and this playlist, which contains instrumental music, is most likely the only thing that got my through finals earlier this month!
What were your favorites this month?! Let me know in the comments below.