I’m proud to say that this post is being written on my brand new iPhone 6! :D
I wanted to share with you some of the things I was obsessed with during the month of September. I always love watching these types of videos on YouTube, so I thought I’d make a blog post!
1. Sabra Hummus – Oh. My. Gosh. I started liking this last year but for some reason when I came to school this year I became absolutely obsessed. My go-to snack is pita chips or pretzels with the roasted red pepper hummus!
2. Chamomile tea – Can somebody please explain why I never drank tea before this year?? I’ve always been solely a coffee drinker but I’ve recently started drinking chamomile tea every night and have fallen in love. It tastes so yummy and is perfect after a long day!
3. Yik Yak – This app is SO funny. It’s basically an anonymous version of Twitter and it uses your location, so you’ll only see yaks (or is it yiks??) from your area/your college campus, so it’s very relatable! People post some ridiculous stuff, but it’s a very good distractor from studying. :)
4. Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick in “Shocking Coral.” – I usually don’t wear lipstick too much, but I fell in love with this shade of pink! It’s a perfect color to make your outfit pop!
5. New Girl – I started watching this series on Netflix this past summer, but lately I haven’t been able to stop watching it. I just started season 3 and am so excited to catch up to season 4!
What were you loving in September?! Comment below!