Good morning, everyone! I’m so excited that the weather is finally starting to warm up a little bit and I hope that within the next few days my North Face parka will be able to permanently stay in my closet until next winter! I’m still looking at Spring clothes and love all the florals and pastels and I just can’t wait to fully break out my spring wardrobe! I’m not sure if I mentioned this before, but one of my biggest style and beauty inspirations is the one and only, Lauren Conrad. She was always my favorite character on Laguna Beach and The Hills and I could always tell she was going to go places! She now has a line out at Kohl’s and I am in love with her new arrivals! Here are a few of my favorite pieces from the collection:
1) LC Lauren Conrad Floral Skirt – I love how it’s flirty, but not tight or revealing. Something I’ve always loved about Lauren Conrad is her class and if you take a look at her collection, you can see that the pieces are so cute and classy! If you’re looking for something similar to this but don’t like the pattern, here’s another one from her collection.
2) LC Lauren Conrad Pleated Maxi Skirt – Last summer I looked all around to find the perfect maxi skirt, but never found one that I fell in love with. I really like this one and hope that it’s flattering on me. One thing I love about maxi skirts and dresses is that they look SO comfortable! One really important tip I’ve learned is to dress to your body type and find clothing that flatters your shape. Hopefully I find the right maxi skirt that will look great on me! Lauren pairs this skirt with this chiffon top, which I love! Throw on a pair of wedges or sandals and you’re good to go!
3) LC Lauren Conrad Floral Fit & Flare Dress – The pleats and vintage florals make this dress so cute! This dress is so classy and, once again, LC makes this dress a little bit flirty by having the small opening in the neck area. I think that little detail adds so much to this piece. Pair this with a pair of earrings and some wedges and you’ll look fab!
4) LC Lauren Conrad Cutout Ballet Flats – As you saw from my previous Spring Wish List posts, I love scallops (not the seafood, but the detailing on clothing)! LC knows what’s up and designed this beautiful pair of ballet flats! They come in six different colors, including coral and teal, which are great colors for spring! I will be sure to get my hands on a pair of these!
5) LC Lauren Conrad Platform Wedge Sandals – One thing I’ve learned in the past few years is that I love wedges! They are SO much easier than heels to walk in and they can either be dressed up or down. I think this pair is adorable and very versatile!
One thing I love about this collection is that it is sold at Kohl’s, meaning these pieces are very affordable. Kohl’s always has great sales going on and if you or your parent’s have a Kohl’s credit card, you know you get coupons in the mail constantly, which will make you save even more! I definitely recommend taking a look at Lauren’s collection and I’d love to hear what you think!
Check out her whole collection here!