I’m back with my spring fashion wish list! I hope you enjoyed the Lilly Pulitzer edition. Now here’s a few items I love from J. Crew Factory’s spring collection that I hope to buy this season!
1) Factory Tiered Lace Tank (Navy) – I have this tank in white from last year and I’m beyond excited that they brought it back! I got so much use out of it last spring and summer. The lace definitely adds a nice touch and this tank can definitely be dressed up or down. I may even get the white one again because mine has been worn so much! :)
2) Factory Scalloped Shift Dress – As you could tell from my last post, I love scallops!! I think this dress is so gorgeous – very simple and elegant. I love it in the navy because navy will never go out of style. It would look adorable with a statement necklace and a cute pair of sandals or wedges!
3) Factory 5″ Printed Stretch Chino Short – I’m not sure about all of you, but I don’t like my shorts or skirts to be too short and revealing. That’s why I love J. Crew’s 5″ chinos! I have a 3″ pair that I really like, but I tried on a pair of the 5″ and felt so much more comfortable. I love the pattern on these ones because I don’t have anything like it – all of my shorts are either denim or just a solid color so I’m looking to add a little spice to my closet this season!
4) Factory Crystal Floral Burst Necklace – Yes! They brought back the flower necklace. I really regret not getting it last year, but now I have another chance. I only have one statement necklace but it’s more for the fall or winter, so this piece is definitely something I want to add to my jewelry collection!
5) Factory Retro Frame Sunglasses – I don’t know about you, but I’m still not completely sold on the idea of buying a pair of Ray Bans, though I do love the style of them. When I go to the beach, I always bring a pair of cheap sunglasses because I they always get all sandy! I really like the vintage style of these and I don’t own a pair anything like these. Plus, who doesn’t love tortoise shell?!
Let me know what you think of these items! I still have a few more stores for my spring fashion wish list so make sure to look out for those posts coming soon!