After watching the lovely Sarah Belle‘s most recent YouTube video on spring fashion, I’ve been craving to do some shopping for some colorful spring clothes in much anticipation of putting my parka, sweaters, and boots away for the time being. I wanted to share with you some of the items I hope to purchase this spring! I will be doing this wish list in different posts, one for each store and I’m going to start with Lilly Pulitzer!
1) Lilly Pulitzer Phoebe Ruffle Neckline Dress – Obviously, seersucker is a staple for the spring and summer and this dress is classic yet unique style that I love! It is a perfect length and I absolutely adore the straps. Pink is one of my favorite colors and I think this dress would be perfect for a summer barbecue or outdoor party!
2) Lilly Pulitzer Delia Shift Dress – I have seen this dress alllll around Tumblr for the past few weeks and the more I see it, the more I fall in love with it. I LOVE pink and navy together and this dress has that plus some turquoise, which makes it even more adorable. The color combination in addition to the design makes this a very appealing dress for this season.
3) Lilly Pulitzer Buttercup Scallop Hem Short – Scallops, scallops, scallops. I can definitely say that this is a more recent trend that I adore. It is such a classy cut and it definitely adds so much character to each item. I currently don’t own anything that’s scalloped, but hopefully these shorts will be my first! The colors are so summery and bright and can definitely match a wide range of colors. I love the pattern and the style and these can either be dressed up or dressed down – they can be worn for a casual lunch with friends or dressed up a little for a date. ;)
4) Lilly Pulitzer iPhone cover in ‘Multi Elephant Ears’ – Well if I’m getting the shorts in this pattern, I may as well get a phone case to match, right? :) This pattern is definitely my favorite for this season. If all goes as planned, I should be getting an iPhone 5s soon so I’ll be in the hunt for a new case and I think this may be the one I choose to get! Feel free to comment with any other case suggestions!
5) Lilly Pulitzer Skinny Bow Tie Belt – I have been eyeing this belt (in either color) and think it is so simple and adorable. It could add so much to any outfit and I think it would look fabulous with the shorts I mentioned (#3).
Let me know if you have any of these items or if they’re also on your spring fashion wish list! Keep an eye out for my next post!