Hello all! I would like to start posting more frequently, so I had to make an incentive for myself. I will really try to post a “Friday Five” post every Friday so I can share a little more about myself.
Today, in honor of Valentine’s day/Single’s Awareness day, I wanted to share with you five of my favorite chick flicks! I’m currently laying in my bed with some popcorn watching some of my favorite movies. Who’s with me?
1. Safe Haven! Omg. Literally one of my favorite movies of all time. I’m a sucker for Nicholas Sparks movies and books. I have read this book and it is a little different from the movie, but I still love love love this movie! Josh Duhamel, Julianne Hough – you can’t really beat that. It is definitely a tear jerker, but such an amazing movie that will forever be one of my favs!
2. 27 Dresses – Katherine Heigl – love her, especially after watching Grey’s Anatomy! She’s so great and I love a movie with a twist at the end!
3. The Notebook – You had to guess this was on the list, right? What a classic. I love seeing old people in love and who doesn’t love Ryan Gosling?! Also, who doesn’t have a girl crush on Rachel McAdams! I mean, seriously! They’re both perfect!
4. The Proposal – So funny. Sandra Bullock is hilarious, Ryan Reynolds is gorgeous, Betty White is just Betty White – no explanation needed, and the plot is perfect! The casting and the storyline are so great and I have seen this movie more than ten times!
5. The Lucky One – First of all, I’ve loved Zac Efron since High School Musical. Second of all, he’s amazing in this movie! Plus, he’s great with kids. Plus he’s an ex-military man in this film! It’s such a cute storyline and I love it.
What can I say? Nicholas Sparks is a genius! Let me know what your favorite chick flicks are! I hope you all have a fabulous Valentine’s day whether you have a special someone or you’re laying in bed watching movies (like I am!)